-
March 17th, 2001, 06:18 AM
#11
Inactive Member
*takes the snail in my big burly arms and rocks him* It'll be ok little one... we're here now... the paint has color once again.
BTW... I don't like the silver font... it makes the place too bright and cheery, hurts my eyes *l*
-
March 17th, 2001, 06:44 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
I like the silver....Hank just hates anything cheery...ignore him *L
-
March 17th, 2001, 07:28 AM
#13
Inactive Member
*Had sweaty palms and cold sweats....
-
March 18th, 2001, 12:05 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Ok, c'mon now... where is everybody? I'm fuckin' bored... *whines*
-
March 18th, 2001, 02:36 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
*runs in and kicks you in the shin* i resemble that remark *G
-
March 18th, 2001, 04:32 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Yes, that's right Darlin'... I hate anything cheery, it must be bitchy for me to love it! *VVVBFG*
-
March 18th, 2001, 08:21 AM
#17
-
March 21st, 2001, 06:34 AM
#18
Inactive Member
*peers around the corner* hi... i'm Jody... 'n i'm a hostboard addict... once ... i was even late fer work cause i couldn't quit reading the board *hangs head*
-
March 21st, 2001, 01:34 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Hi my name is Joanne...I'm not addicted to hostboard....Im just here for educational purposes....You can find me the the chocolate and sex addicts section....i'll be the one in the corner with chocolate over my face and my hand between my legs..
-
March 22nd, 2001, 01:15 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Heidi, you are fucking funny as hell....*LMAO*
I am not addicted to hostboard..but I am addicted to spending my time in rants pants..*S*...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks